Sunday, April 15, 2012

Who Loves You the Most?

This may be an easy question to answer to some, but a little more difficult for others! Sometimes that special person that we care about may not reciprocate the way we'd hope they would. And sometimes it's possible that even our parents may not love us unconditionally.

But there is a special Someone who loves us exactly as we are. He doesn't expect us to change our ways before we respond to His love. And that's amazing! He loves us for who we are. Of course I'm speaking about Jesus. I love the words of that old hymn... "Just as I am without one plea, but that Thy blood was shed for me. And that Thou bidst me come to Thee, oh Lamb of God I come, I come." And when we truly come in repentance, He offers absolute forgiveness for every sin we've ever committed. What a Saviour. This unconditional love should so change our heart that we are prepared to make Him Lord of our life.

We can say unequivocally that Jesus loves us more than anyone in the whole world.

                                                       
So why not follow Him all the days of our life? And as the single set of footsteps show, He carries us through all of life's difficulties. He never leaves us to struggle on alone. No way. He is always with us. Truly He is our shepherd and guide and  like King David said in joyful praise, .."My cup runs over."

3 comments:

Margaret Lepke said...

Yes...yes...yes! People follow all sorts of people or causes, but there is only one that is truly worth following - the Lord Jesus Christ.

Margaret Lepke said...

Yes...yes...yes! People follow all sorts of people or causes, but there is only one that is truly worth following - the Lord Jesus Christ.

Aritha V. said...

Thank you! I like our blog.